Monday, November 18, 2013

What Are You Thankful For?


Everyday there is something to be thankful for.  Whether it be the cup of coffee that helped start your morning or the constant love of your family/friends, each and every single one of us has so many things to be thankful for.

So let's think.  What am I thankful for today?

1.  I am thankful for my family.  They have been around through every happy/sad/scary/exciting time in my life.  I would not be where I am today without their love and support.

2.  I am thankful for my friends.  The Lord has blessed me with so many friends who have become my family.  I am so blessed to be able to laugh with them, have a shoulder to cry on, and to bounce my crazy ideas off on them. 

3.  I am thankful for my job.  Each day, I get to enrich the lives of 14 beautiful children.  The smiles on their faces and their sweet words make all the craziness worth it.

4.  I am thankful for caffeine.  Whether diet coke or coffee, it is needed to make it through my day. 

5.  I am thankful for Baylor.  Let't be honest, I bleed green and gold.  Sic 'Em Bears.  Beat Oklahoma State! 

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment